The initial two-week marathon of shooting was over. After filming a set walkthrough (which might be a DVD extra one day), I had signed out of the rented office space and returned the lighting kit. It was time to take stock of what I'd shot and what I hadn't, and to make plans for the remaining shoots.
I found that I had managed to shoot slightly less than half of the script. The remaining scenes (mostly in the first half of the movie) were generally smaller in scale, and would require only two or three of the main actors onscreen at one time.
For the next month or so, I would be filming on nights and weekends, about two or three days a week on average. The next shoot would not be until the following weekend, on July 20. An important scene, but a simple one. But more on that next time ...